In the Media
Vicente Sederberg has been at the forefront of cannabis law and policy for more than a decade, and our team members are frequently called upon to provide commentary and analysis on a wide variety of marijuana and hemp issues. We have appeared in/on countless local, national, and international media outlets, including:
Latest Media Appearances
- New York Times, "Colorado Localities Make Own Rules Before Final Decision on Marijuana Sales," June 12, 2013
- The Daily Mail, "Colorado will tax legalized marijuana at 25 percent... 5 percent more than cigarettes," May 10, 2013
- Denver Post, "Colorado legislature gives final approval to historic marijuana bills," May 8, 2013
- New York Times, "In Colorado, Getting Down to Business of Marijuana," December 17, 2012
- Westword, "Amendment 64's Christian Sederberg upbeat about being named to marijuana act's task force," December 11, 2012
- Denver Post, "Colorado marijuana activists buttoned down to win legalization measure," November 10, 2012
- Westword, "Drug task force commander out of touch on marijuana regulation, activist says," January 31, 2012
- Westword, "Marijuana PTSD study roadblock example of feds' schizophrenia, says Brian Vicente," October 3, 2011
- Westword, "Medical marijuana: Will council grandfather MMJ grows that violate new zoning code?," January 11, 2011
- HUB International, "HUB Helps Private Equity Firm Provide Cannabis Businesses with the Liability Insurance they Need,"
- LeFair Magazine, "High Times: The Cannabis Industry After Prop 64,"