In the Media
Vicente Sederberg has been at the forefront of cannabis law and policy for more than a decade, and our team members are frequently called upon to provide commentary and analysis on a wide variety of marijuana and hemp issues. We have appeared in/on countless local, national, and international media outlets, including:
Latest Media Appearances
- Westword, "Marijuana PTSD study roadblock example of feds' schizophrenia, says Brian Vicente," October 3, 2011
- Westword, "Medical marijuana: Will council grandfather MMJ grows that violate new zoning code?," January 11, 2011
- The CS Monitor, "Rock's Green Days," August 11, 2006
- Grist, "Marc Ross, Rocker and Activist, Answers Questions," October 12, 2004
- Philanthropy.com, "Charities Find That Joining Forces With Touring Musical Acts Can Help Spread Their Messages to New Audiences," August 2, 2002
- HUB International, "HUB Helps Private Equity Firm Provide Cannabis Businesses with the Liability Insurance they Need,"
- LeFair Magazine, "High Times: The Cannabis Industry After Prop 64,"
- Marijuana Business Daily, "New Cannabis Group Formed to Unify Push for Comprehensive Federal Reform,"
- PodCONX, "PodCONX: Marc Ross,"