Michelle Bodian is a Senior Associate in Vicente Sederberg’s New York office. Michelle primarily advises clients on hemp and cannabinoids issues throughout the country, especially the intersection of state and federal law. Prior to joining Vicente Sederberg, Michelle served as the land use counsel for the Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources and was an associate at an environmental and real estate law firm in Milford, Connecticut.
She graduated from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law with an Environmental Law, Science, and Policy Certificate and received her Bachelor of Arts from Brandeis University.
- Author, "Protecting Your CBD Business from Product Liability Lawsuits," March 9, 2020
Co-Author, "New Jersey's Hemp Program Opens the Door to Applicants," February 6, 2020
Co-Author, "New Law Regulates Hemp and Hemp Extracts in New York," December 19, 2020
Co-Author, "Hemp M&A Transactions: Diving into the Transferability of USDA-Issued Licenses," November 15, 209
- Co-Author, "USDA Hemp Regulations: What Was Expected, Unexpected and Unanswered," October 30, 2019
- Co-Author, "Reflections on the 2018 Farm Bill," July 17, 2019
- Speaker, CWCB Expo, "Know Before You Grow: Federal & State Laws for Selling Hemp & CBD Products ,” Paramus, October 24, 2019
- Speaker, INCBA Cannabis Law Institute 2019, "Farm Bill Update and Overview ,” New York , October 03, 2019
- Speaker, NECANN Springfield Cannabis Convention, "Hemp & CBD Law Update,” Springfield, June 22, 2019