Yolanda Clarke is an associate attorney at the Vicente Sederberg Denver office, where she focuses on licensing and regulatory compliance. Since joining the firm as a law clerk in 2016, she has assisted with licensing applications across the United States in California, Colorado, Florida, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, New Jersey and Pennsylvania, as well as internationally in Canada.
While in law school, Yolanda practiced as a student attorney at CU’s Criminal Defense Clinic and was active in the Korey Wise Innocence Project and Colorado Criminal Defense Bar Association Record Sealing Clinics. She was also a founding member of the university’s If, When, How: Lawyers for Reproductive Justice Group and served as vice president of the Cannabis Law League. Prior to law school, Yolanda worked as a paralegal at a real estate law firm serving the mid-Atlantic region.
Leadership & Community Involvement
- Pro Bono Attorney, Turn Over a New Leaf Record Sealing Clinic, 2018-2019
- Speaker, University of Colorado Law School, "COVID and Cannabis, how a previous crime became an essential business.,” Boulder, March 11, 2021
- Speaker, The Craft Cannabis Club: Cannabiz Connect, "How to Succeed in Competitive Marijuana Business Licensing | Vicente Sederberg LLP,” Virtual, December 16, 2020
- Speaker, AILA Rocky Mountain Fall Conference, "Marijuana and Immigration,” Denver, October 11, 2019
- Speaker, MOCann BizCon & Expo, "How to Succeed in Competitive Marijuana Business Licensing,” Missouri, March 11, 2019