Nov 4, 2021
Vicente Sederberg Included in ‘Best Law Firms’ 2022 List from U.S. News – Best Lawyers
DENVER — Cannabis law firm Vicente Sederberg LLP (VS) was included in the list of “Best Law Firms” released this week by U.S. News – Best Lawyers. The firm was ranked in Metropolitan Tier 2 for Corporate Law in Colorado based on a combination of client feedback, peer reviews, and survey responses.
In August, three VS attorneys were included in The Best Lawyers in America© 2022:
- Brian Vicente, Denver (Cannabis Law, Corporate Law)
- Christian Sederberg, Denver (Corporate Law)
- Phil Silverman, Boston (Land Use and Zoning Law)
Four additional VS attorneys were included in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, which recognizes associates and other lawyers who are earlier in their careers for their outstanding professional excellence in private practice:
- Meg Nash, Boston (Land Use and Zoning Law)
- Shane Pennington, New York (Appellate Practice)
- Jerrico Perez, Denver (Administrative/Regulatory Law)
- David Ullian, Boston (Land Use and Zoning Law)
About Vicente Sederberg LLP
Vicente Sederberg LLP is a top-ranked national cannabis law firm with offices in California, Colorado, Florida, Massachusetts, Michigan, New York, New Jersey, and Texas. It has been at the leading edge of cannabis policy for more than a decade, helping public and private sector clients shape, implement, and navigate marijuana and hemp laws and regulations across the U.S. and around the world. VS is ranked a Band 1 cannabis law firm in the Chambers USA 2021 Guide, and it was named “Cannabis Law – Law Firm of the Year” at the Chambers USA Awards 2021. For more information, visit https://vicentesederberg.com.