CU Law Executive Education: Cannabis Entrepreneurship Academy
Mar 4, 2020
Being an entrepreneur in the cannabis industry presents unique legal, practical, and business challenges in Colorado and across the country. Presented in partnership with Colorado Law Executive Education and University of Colorado-Boulder Leeds School of Business, the Cannabis Entrepreneurship Academy is a first-of-its-kind program that will address the shared challenges among lawyers and business executives in the cannabis and related industries.
The course will include significant opportunities for networking and making connections with experienced cannabis entrepreneurs and other industry experts. Click here to learn more!
“The Cannabis Entrepreneurship Academy is a unique educational experience, which will bring the legal and the business sides of the cannabis industry together in one place. It has been an honor assisting in the creation of this one-of-a-kind event, and I am looking forward to the opportunities and benefits it will create for cannabis businesses and attorneys supporting this burgeoning industry.”
- Christian Sederberg, Cannabis Entrepreneurship Academy Faculty Advisor & Founding Partner of Vicente Sederberg LLP
- Financing and banking
- State and federal regulatory regimes
- Trademark law and cannabis
- Negotiations and issues specific to cannabis deals
- Marketing and brand development
- Market intelligence and data
- Social and ethical issues related to cannabis
Who Should Attend?
- Executives and management of companies in or working with the cannabis industry
- Entrepreneurs in the cannabis industry
- In-house and outside general counsel working with companies in or working with the cannabis industry
- Attorneys who work with or are interested in cannabis companies
- Government regulators