[Webinar] Achieving Compliance: Cannabis Facility EHS Compliance Audits
Feb 4, 2022
Onsite environmental, health, and safety compliance is an essential component for creating and maintaining a successful cannabis business.
Would your business be ready for a regulatory compliance inspection by federal, state or local officials? An onsite EHS compliance audit can be a powerful proactive tool to help identify and correct potential issues before a regulatory inspection or enforcement action.
Watch this session to help prepare your facility and team for EHS compliance inspections. Members of VS’s EHS and Compliance practices were joined by Adam Weissman of EnSafe, a national environmental, health, and safety consulting and engineering firm.
Hear real-world examples from EHS and cannabis compliance personnel who routinely perform on-site facility audits and inspections.
This session focused on:
- The phases of a typical cannabis facility EHS audit, from pre-audit to post-audit
- How to prepare for an EHS audit
- When you should schedule an audit
- What information discovered during an EHS audit needs to be disclosed to regulators
- How to implement or resolve identified compliance issues