Christian Sederberg to Speak at Cannabis Conference 2021
Aug 16, 2021
VS Founding Partner Christian Sederberg will join Steven Hawkins and Rezwan Khan for an insightful panel about federal cannabis legalization efforts at Cannabis Conference on August 25, 2021 at 1:30 p.m.
Federal Cannabis Legalization In The United States: What Will It Mean?
With the Biden administration in place, what is on the short- and long-term horizon for federal cannabis legalization efforts? And how could those efforts impact banking and finance, the opening of interstate and international markets, state regulatory structures, and federal government oversight? In this session, experts with an intricate understanding of federal regulatory and financial structures will provide valuable insights into:
- The easements that could come for cannabis operators in a federally legal market;
- The potential market slowdowns under federal regulations;
- How federal oversight (including the U.S. Food and Drug Administration) would impact compliance and related costs;
- How plant-touching businesses can influence decision-making in D.C.; and
- How legalization could dynamically shift the competitive landscape.
- Steven Hawkins, Executive Director, Marijuana Policy Project
- Christian Sederberg, Founding Partner, Vicente Sederberg LLP
- Rezwan Khan, VP of Global Corporate Development, DNA Genetics
About Cannabis Conference
Cannabis Conference 2021, presented by Cannabis Business Times, Cannabis Dispensary, and Hemp Grower, will bring industry stakeholders together to engage the biggest opportunities and challenges facing the legal cannabis market. The three-day event will be held at Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nev., on August 24-26, 2021.
Cannabis Conference continues to build upon the successes of previous events and returns with education for cultivators, retailers and manufacturers. It also will once again expand its educational offerings with a track dedicated to the cultivation and sale of hemp and hemp-derived products. The conference will feature in-depth educational programming on cannabis cultivation and business operations, as well as the most informed industry perspectives on retail management and customer engagement. The Cannabis Conference exhibition hall will feature industry-leading technologies, solutions and services for the professional cannabis cultivator and retail businesses.
This premier industry event will offer unprecedented insights into the dynamic cannabis space at a time when business growth and legalization are intersecting in new markets almost every day. Growers and dispensary operators from all levels of management and ownership will receive actionable takeaways to help ensure their companies are successful.