Legal ESG Summit features Marc Ross and other Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance Thought Leaders on Law Firm ESG Culture Panel
Sep 21, 2022
The Legal ESG Summit taking place from October 4, 2022 through October 6, 2022 will bring together law firm leaders, lawyers and the clients they serve, and the leading ESG subject matter experts. Together, attendees will explore what ESG really means for and within the legal profession, examine why law firms must embrace ESG as a business-critical priority, and share how law firm leadership can address ESG strategically and holistically.
The three-day conference offers 18 unique sessions, including a diverse panel discussion on October 4 moderated by VS’s Head of Impact and ESG Marc Ross.
October 4 | 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM CT
- Marc Ross: Head of Impact & ESG, Vicente Sederberg LLP
- David Hunter: Partner, Bates Wells
- Vidhya Prabhakaran: Partner, Davis Wright Tremaine
- Fiona Fleming: Senior D&I Manager, Farrer & Co
- Bobby W. Dishell: Attorney, Moye White