[Webinar] New York Cannabis Licensing Update: Conditional Cultivator License
Mar 28, 2022
New York recently released its first adult-use license applications, putting (hemp) farmers first. The adult-use conditional cultivator license is intended to jumpstart the Empire State’s cannabis industry by allowing hemp farmers to temporarily cultivate cannabis.
Watch this recorded session to learn more about the adult-use conditional cultivator license and how you can prepare. During the session, panelists break down the who, what, when, why and how, including:
- Who is eligible for this license?
- What products can be grown?
- When are applications due?
- How long is the license valid?
- Who can you sell your products to?
- How can you prepare?