[Webinar] New York Cannabis: By the Numbers
Sep 20, 2022
Since legalizing cannabis last year, New York has taken many steps toward fast-tracking the launch of its equitable adult-use cannabis industry. Conditional cultivation, processor, and retailer licensees are positioned to make the state’s first legal sales early next year—but what will the market look like? And what do operators need to do to meet demand?
Join VS for a live session on Wednesday, October 5, 2022 at 2 p.m. ET where members of VS’s New York team, along with the industry’s preeminent cannabis economist, will dive into the numbers to show you current data and the projected future of the Empire State’s cannabis market. These insights will help you become a better operator, regulator, and/or consumer.
Topics of discussion include:
- New York cannabis market composition and consumer data
- Conditional license type overviews, including the number of licenses awarded, geographic locations, product limitations, and macro/micro obstacles
- Demand predictions and insight into what needs to happen at each supply chain level to meet demand
- Projected future of NY’s cannabis industry: medical, total canopy, revenue, etc.
You’ll hear from:
- Michelle Bodian - Counsel
- Brandon Kurtzman - Partner
- Andrew Livingston – Director of Economics & Research