[Webinar] OSHA Compliance in the Cannabis Industry
Sep 15, 2022
Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) is a growing concern for cannabis and hemp operators. One crucial component of the EHS compliance acronym soup is OSHA (the Occupational Safety and Health Act), which ensures workplace safety for employees. Failure to comply with OSHA standards can lead to fines and penalties and—in the worst cases—accidents, injuries, and even death.
Register for a Vicente Sederberg LLP live session on September 28, 2022 at 10:30 a.m. MT / 12:30 p.m. ET to learn more about OSHA rules and how they apply to cannabis operations. During the session, a panel of health and safety compliance professionals will identify some of the most frequent OSHA issues that cannabis businesses face and what you can do to prevent them.
Topics of discussion include:
- What is OSHA, its history, and its high-level basic requirements?
- How does OSHA most commonly apply to cannabis operations?
- What are the most common OSHA violations by cannabis operators?
- What can operators do to ensure they are OSHA compliant?
- What should an operator do if they discover OSHA violations?
You’ll hear from: