[Webinar] Cannabis Banking Insights: Understanding the Evolution and Preparing for the Future
Sep 24, 2021
VS attorney Sahar Ayinehsazian joined Bridge West CPAs & Advisors for a cannabis banking-focused webinar. During the session, they shared insights and best practices to help cannabis operators understand the SAFE Banking Act of 2021, address industry challenges, and prepare for future opportunities. Watch the recorded session below to learn from today’s leading authorities in cannabis accounting, tax, banking, and financial services.
- Sahar Ayinehsazian, Senior Associate Attorney in Vicente Sederberg’s Los Angeles office, co-lead of the Firm’s Banking and Financial Services Department, and a member of the National Cannabis Industry Association’s Banking Access Committee
- Cory Parnell, CPA, Chief Operating Officer of Bridge West CPAs & Advisors
- Jim Marty, CPA, CVA, Chief Executive Officer of Bridge West
Key webinar takeaways include:
- Understanding the SAFE Banking Act and what it really means to your cannabis business
- Sources of capital and funding and determining the best selections for your business
- Best practices to identify and secure the capital you seek
- What should cannabis businesses know about credit card processing?
- What should cannabis businesses look for when a processor approaches?
- What should cannabis businesses look for when trying to find a potential processor?
- What steps should cannabis businesses take when trying and secure legitimate banking?
- How can cannabis businesses prepare to approach a financial institution?