[Webinar] Challenging a Cannabis License Denial
Oct 27, 2020
If you operate in the cannabis industry, chances are you’ll need to challenge a regulatory decision at some point. Agencies can deny your license applications for a variety of reasons, but that doesn’t always mean you should give up! While the process for challenging a denied license is complicated and varies widely by location, many result in positive outcomes.
Watch to learn:
- Appeal-worthy issues for prospective licensees
- Appeals processes in California, Colorado, and Massachusetts
- Results of recent appeals of competitive licensing denials in Illinois, Michigan, Missouri, and Ohio
- Recommendations for avoiding denials and pursuing positive resolutions
You'll hear from:
- Andrea Golan, Associate
- Brandon Kurtzman, Partner
- Jerrico Perez, Senior Associate
- Moderated by Jennifer Cabrera, Counsel
Our attorneys have a deep understanding of local and state cannabis regulations and denial trends, and have successfully represented numerous clients in administrative appeals. Learn more about our administrative law services and our litigation experience.