[Webinar] Diving into New Jersey's Cannabis Regulations
Aug 26, 2021
Big news in the Garden State this month! The Cannabis Regulatory Commission adopted new cannabis regulations on August 19 and is expected to announce the winners of the 2019 Request for Applications (RFA).
Watch this recorded VS live session for a dive into key elements of the regulations and an engaging discussion with special guests from the NJ CannaBusiness Association, the NJ League of Municipalities, and the US Cannabis Council.
Discussion topics included:
- Priority application review for social equity businesses
- The interplay of local and state approvals in licensing
- Noteworthy issues in the regulations, including edibles, ownership rules, and the ban on alternate names
- Predictions on the long-delayed 2019 medical RFA results
- Jennifer Cabrera – Counsel, Vicente Sederberg LLP
- Ed DeVeaux – President, NJ CannaBusiness Association
- Tahir Johnson – Director of Social Equity & Inclusion, USCC; MPP
- Mayor Janice Kovach – President, NJ League of Municipalities; Mayor, Town of Clinton, NJ
- Heather Kumer – Counsel, Vicente Sederberg LLP