[Webinar] Exploring Cannabis Legalization in the Tri-State Area
Feb 4, 2021
Watch this recorded session for a look into the crystal ball of cannabis legalization in the tri-state area. Moderated by Andrew Livingston, this insightful panel features VS attorneys with their feet on the ground across the region and special guest Michael Huttner, an investment banker with Young America Capital.
During the session, they explore the questions on the minds of regulators, entrepreneurs and established cannabis brands, including:
- Will New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy sign the current adult-use bill on his desk, or is it back to the drawing board for the Garden State’s legislature?
- Will this be Governor Cuomo’s big year for cannabis legalization, and if so, will the CRTA or MRTA make it to law?
- Will Connecticut surprise the region with adult-use legalization before New York?
- How big are these markets and what are the investment opportunities?
- What should businesses, entrepreneurs, and investors do to prepare?
- Michelle Bodian, Senior Associate
- Jennifer Cabrera, Counsel
- Elliot Choi, Counsel
- Michael Huttner, Managing Director, Young America Capital
- Andrew Livingston, Director of Economics & Research