[Webinar] Coronavirus and Cannabis: New Reality and Rules for Colorado Cannabis Businesses
May 21, 2020
A new reality is taking shape for businesses operating and employing in Colorado’s cannabis industry as they adjust to emergency rules and prepare for more legislative changes. But how long will this new normal last, and what’s next for businesses facing new mandates for employee and customer safety?
To help businesses and employees prepare, leaders from Vicente Sederberg LLP, VS Strategies, and Cannabis Trainers will come together on Wednesday, June 3 at 12 p.m. MT for a timely virtual discussion about the new reality and the rules that govern it.
This complimentary webinar will equip attendees with an understanding of:
- Emerging legislative changes affecting the Colorado cannabis industry
- Gov. Polis’s emergency rules and what’s next for retail, delivery and licensing
- Rules and best practices for implementing social distancing in the Colorado workplace
- How to address “compliance fatigue” and stay safe at work
- Maureen McNamara, CEO, Cannabis Trainers
- Jessica Scardina, Attorney and Chair, Regulatory Law, Vicente Sederberg LLP
- Jordan Wellington, Vice President, Policy, VS Strategies
Register today — and register your entire operations team! — to participate in this session, and ensure your business is prepared to endure these challenging times.