[Webinar] Preparing Your Massachusetts Cannabis Business for Inspections
May 6, 2021
Onsite compliance is as complex as it is essential for creating and maintaining a viable cannabis business. Will your business be ready when the Cannabis Control Commission resumes unannounced onsite compliance audits?
Watch this to learn best practices for onsite cannabis business compliance. During this information-packed 30-minute event, members of VS’s compliance team dive into what you need to know now to best prepare your facility and team for inspection at any given time.
Topics of discussion include:
- Ongoing security requirements
- Recordkeeping requirements
- Inventory control best practices
- Sanitation and facility upkeep
- Commission notification requirements
- Empowering employees to understand their role in compliance
You'll hear from:
- Casey Leaver, Director of Regulatory Compliance
- Sarah Grande, Compliance Specialist